Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18 – $20 / Hour + Commission
Location: 8601 Jane St. Concord, ON. L4K 5N9
Send resume to: email@example.com
Chestnut Flooring is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who is passionate about creativity and creating engaging brand content. The role covers all facets of the brand’s social media management, from content creation to community engagement.
The role will primarily be conducted out of our Vaughan store location, with opportunities for some remote working components.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and management our social media profiles.
- Develop social media content primarily for Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube Shorts.
- Create photos & videos / reels in store.
- Perform as an on-camera personality, showing product demonstrations and creating voice-overs for video content.
- Edit and compose captured materials to develop high-quality and engaging content.
- Measure, reports, and adjust communications & content based on outcomes.
- Responsible for community engagement, by liking, commenting, and engaging with other relevant brand and personal accounts.
- Communicate with social media followers and respond to comments & queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure all work and content is of highest quality and reflects brand’s tone and aesthetic.
- 1-3 years of experience in an integrated marketing or content marketing role.
- Creative with strong content creation and photo / graphic & video editing skills.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Previous experience in visual design (graphic design, video, & photography)
- Proficient in Illustrator, Canva, InDesign, Photoshop, or other design platforms to output quality marketing content & materials.
- Active presence across multiple social media platforms.
- Strong English communication skills and professional writing abilities. Past copywriting experience an asset.
- Past experience in flooring / building materials / home renovation / residential & commercial development related industries an asset.