Outside Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18 / Hour + Commission
Location: 8601 Jane St. Concord, ON. L4K 5N9
Send resume to: email@example.com
We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to recognize and cultivate potential sales leads, travel to meet with prospective clients, and bring in new clients to drive business.
- Travel within assigned sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
- Prospect and develop new commercial accounts to build.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers.
- Cultivating, cold calling, and following up on new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with new customers.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our products and services, and how they can benefit our customers.
- Maintain a dynamic customer list and ensure continuous follow up with customers to build relationships and generate new business.
- Sell the company’s products or services.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand customers’ specific needs.
- Support customers after initial sales to ensure satisfaction and realize opportunities for further sales.
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly and maintain updated records for all leads and customers.
- Proven experience as an outside sales representative.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to work independently
- Possesses superior problem-solving, analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Valid driver’s license and owning a dependable vehicle.
- Experience in flooring / building materials / home renovation / residential & commercial development related industries a strong asset.