Hardwood Floor Refinisher
Chestnut Flooring is looking for a skilled Sales Representatives available to work full-time Monday to Saturday.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Develops relationships with current customers and potential customers
- Quotes prices, discusses credit terms and prepares sales contracts for customer orders
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company’s delivery schedules
- Investigates and resolves customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns and credits
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
- Manages displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability.
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
- Strong math skills calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Type: Full-time